Skip Navigation

Funding & Grants

Rural Development, USDA

Rural Development announces the availability of money for many of its programs in the Federal Register, through a Notice of Funds Availability (NOFA). Each NOFA lists the application deadlines, eligibility requirements and places where you can get more help in applying for program dollars. Rural Development provides funds for Farm Labor Housing Loans and Farm Labor Grants for Off-Farm Rural Housing.