ALERT: eAuthentication 2.0 Upgrade Readiness for WBSCM users
On December 29, 2013 WBSCM is scheduled for a mandatory eAuthentication 2.0 upgrade. Most WBSCM users will not be impacted, however, during testing; a few users were required to change their eAuth account password. In preparation for this upgrade users are requested to verify that they have set up eAuth Security Questions by December 27.
Users who set up eAuth Security Questions are able to change or reset their eAuth account password online at the eAuthentication website ( https://www.eauth.usda.gov). These security questions are set up within your eAuth account. The eAuth system then uses these questions to help verify your identification when you attempt a password change.
To update (verify) your eAuth security questions:
1. Log into eAuthentication Identity Manager by going to https://www.eauth.usda.gov and selecting "Update your account" on the left.
2. Enter your eAuth ID and Password and click "Login".
3. Click the "Home" tab on the top left and select "Modify My Security Questions".
4. On the page that follows, select your security questions and provide the answers in the space provided.
5. Click "Submit" in the bottom right corner of the screen.
6. You should see the message "Alert: Your request has been successfully submitted." Select the "OK" button.
7. Exit Identity Manager by either clicking the "Logout" link at the top or by closing your web browser.
For assistance please contact the WBSCM Service Desk via Telephone 877-WBSCM-4U or 877-927-2648 or email: WBSCMhelp@ams.usda.gov.
USDA agencies AMS, FAS, FSA, FNS, as well as USAID joined forces to launch a modern Web Based Supply Chain Management system based on Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) technologies. WBSCM provides an integrated commodity purchasing, tracking and ordering system for USDA and USAID as well as our customers, vendors, suppliers, and transportation personnel.
WBSCM supports the domestic agricultural economy, nutrition assistance programs, food security programs and International food assistance programs of USDA and USAID.