From the start of the SuperTracker project, meeting the needs of our nearly two million users has been our top priority. We pride ourselves on our ability to quickly respond to feedback on everything from tweaks to the site’s layout and design to suggestions for new features—such as the recently added a function that allows users to set a personal Calorie goal. We were even recognized as one of the government’s best in customer service by the Council for Technology and Industry Advisory Council!
If you haven’t tried SuperTracker yet, check out 10 tips to use SuperTracker your way, or get started by creating your personal profile today. And take a look below for some of our personal favorites:
- Food-A-Pedia: Look up a food to get quick access to nutrition information for over 8,000 foods. Choose and compare two foods at a time.
- My Plan: Find out what and how much to eat and the amount of physical activity you need to be healthy.
- Food Tracker: Search and add food to view how your daily choices stack up to your food group targets and daily limits. Make tracking and planning ahead simple by using the Copy Meals and Create a Combo features.
- Physical Activity Tracker: Search and add physical activities to see how your activities stack up against your targets.
- My Top 5 Goals: Set personal goals that you want to achieve. You can choose and track up to five. Sign up in My Coach Center to receive tips and as you work toward your goals.
- My Weight Manager: Enter your weight and track it over time. Compare your weight history to your calories and physical activity trends.
- My Journal: Jot down notes about your foods and physical activities. Keep track of daily events to help you identify triggers that may be associated with changes in your health behaviors and weight.
- My Reports: Measure your progress to see where you're meeting your goals and identify areas you'd like to work on.
SuperTracker was chosen as the winner in the “Excellence in Enhancing the Customer Experience” category from a pool of more than 130 projects at the Council for Technology and Industry Advisory Council's 2013 Excellence.gov Awards. Congratulations, SuperTracker!