The USDA Rural Development Innovation Center is working to combine four guaranteed loan programs under a single regulation. This rule will improve agency efficiency in program delivery, customer service and program utilization.
The rule will streamline and consolidate regulations for the following programs:
- Community Facilities Guaranteed Loan Program
- Water and Waste Disposal Guaranteed Loan Program
- Business and Industry Loan Guarantee Program
- Rural Energy for America Program
The Innovation Center hosted listening sessions to allow for in-person and virtual comments from stakeholders. The listening sessions provided stakeholders the opportunity to voice their priorities, concerns and requests about the rule.
The written comment period for this rule closed on October 22, 2018.
Tools and Resources
In the News
- USDA Partners to Help Rural Leaders Build Strategies to Achieve Prosperity
- USDA to Implement Regulatory Reforms to Increase Access to Capital in Rural Areas
- Audio Clip: Strengthening Partnership in Rural Lending Efforts
For More Information
For more information about the OneRD Guaranteed Loan Rule, contact the Rural Development Innovation Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.