The Office of Tribal Relations (OTR) serves as a single point of contact for Tribal issues and works to ensure that relevant programs and policies are efficient, easy to understand, accessible, and developed in consultation with the American Indians and Alaska Native constituents they impact.
OTR continues to refine the consultation process to ensure strong partnerships that will preserve Tribal sovereignty and is responsible for:
- Government-to-government relations between USDA and tribal governments;
- Tribal Consultation;
- Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act (ANCSA);
- Issues impacting Tribal members; and
- Working cooperatively and collaboratively across USDA to build an integrated approach to issues, programs, and services addressing the needs of American Indians and Alaskan Natives.
- The Council for Native American Farming and Ranching
If you would like to continue to receive the Office of Tribal Relations newsletter, please sign up at this following link: Office of Tribal Relations Newsletter Sign-Up.
- Tribal Consultations
- Tribal Resources (including webinars, listening sessions, and Farm Bill information)
- Rural Prosperity
Federal Government Resources
2018 USDA Tribal Youth Resource Guide (PDF, 2.3 MB)
Housing Support Programs Across the Federal Government (PDF, 693 KB)