Skip to main content

Comment Guidance

OMB Number: 0503-0021
Exp. Date: 3/31/2021

Please note that providing feedback on Tell Sonny does not constitute the filing of a civil rights complaint, a complaint alleging a violation of other laws, or a comment on rulemaking:

- To file a discrimination complaint, follow the instructions on the USDA Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights’ website: If you are a USDA employee and wish to report harassment, please see the USDA Anti-Harassment Policy for guidance:

-To report violations of laws and regulations relating to USDA programs (including bribery, smuggling, theft, fraud, or endangerment of public health and safety), file a complaint online at: or call 1-800-424-9121 for more information.

-To comment on specific proposed rules, use the federal eRulemaking portal at

USDA is unable to comment on any inquiries concerning pending litigation or any matters that are part of an ongoing complaint or grievance process.

Return to Tell Sonny.