Welcome to the USDA Disaster Resource Center. Here you will you find information about specific disasters and emergencies, how to prepare, recover, and help build long-term resilience, as well as information about USDA assistance during disaster events.
Looking for Help?
Browse our Disaster Knowledgebase or type a question below.
Events by Type
Resources and Factsheets
- DSNAP vs. SNAP (PDF, 96.1 KB)
- FEMA Smartphone App
- Food Safety
- USDA Offers Support to People and Communities Affected by California Wildfires
- USDA Assistance to Residents Affected by the Water Emergency in Flint, Michigan
- USDA Disaster Reference Guide
- USDA Livestock Preparedness Fact Sheet (PDF, 136 KB)
- USDA Programs that Assist Individuals and Small Businesses (PDF, 118 KB)