This page provides useful resources that ReConnect applicants can use to gain a better understanding of the application process and program requirements. The page will be updated regularly to include educational materials, relevant forms and documents, and other learning opportunities.
Webinars and Workshops
Following the December 12, 2019 Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA), USDA Rural Utilities Service is hosting a series of webinars and workshops dedicated to helping applicants gain a stronger understanding of the ReConnect program. The first webinar was held on December 18, 2019, and webinars will continue throughout the duration of the application window. Please see below for a recording of the first webinar and continue to check back on the ReConnect website for future recordings as well.
Workshops will begin in late January and take place throughout the United States. Dates, locations, and registration details will be announced in the following weeks.
Visit the Events page to learn more and register for upcoming events as they become available.
Application and Award Forms Checklist
This section provides a checklist of the application forms and legal documents that applicants will need as part of the application process. Not every form is relevant to each funding category. Please refer to the checklist to see which forms are applicable to the funding category for which you wish to submit an application. These documents are initial versions and may be modified at a later date. Click on the name of each form to view more details, or to download a copy.
- ReConnect Program Fact Sheet (PDF, 977 KB): This document provides information about key aspects of the ReConnect program including who may apply, what is an eligible area, how ReConnect funds may be used, where to find technical assistance, and more.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) (PDF, 229 KB): This document will be updated regularly to include answers to questions submitted by interested ReConnect Program applicants during webinars, regional workshops, and via the Contact Us form on the ReConnect website.
- Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) (PDF, 336 KB): This document, published on December 12, 2019, outlines the rules and eligibility requirements for the second round of ReConnect program funding.
- SAV Execution Guide (PDF, 5.8 MB): The purpose of this guide is to provide a Service Area Validation (SAV) framework for approval by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) in support of the ReConnect Program.
- Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2018 (PDF, 3.4 MB): Follow this link to access the full details of the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2018 (the Act), passed by Congress in March 2018, which established a new broadband loan and grant pilot program, now called the ReConnect Program.