This page provides useful resources that ReConnect applicants can use to gain a better understanding of the application process and program requirements. The page will be updated regularly to include educational materials, relevant forms and documents, and other learning opportunities.
Application and Award Forms Checklist
This section provides a checklist of the application forms and legal documents that applicants will need as part of the application process. Not every form is relevant to each funding category. Please refer to the checklist to see which forms are applicable to the funding category for which you wish to submit an application. These documents are initial versions and may be modified at a later date. Click on the name of each form to view more details, or to download a copy.
- ReConnect Program Fact Sheet (PDF, 1.0 MB): This document provides information about key aspects of the ReConnect program including who may apply, what is an eligible area, how ReConnect funds may be used, where to find technical assistance, and more.
- SAV Execution Guide (PDF, 1.1 MB): The purpose of this guide is to provide a Service Area Validation (SAV) framework for the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) in support of the ReConnect Program. This document was last updated on June 4, 2020.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): These FAQ documents will be updated regularly to include answers to questions submitted by interested ReConnect Program applicants during webinars, regional workshops, and via the Contact Us form on the ReConnect website. Choose the topic of your interest and download the corresponding FAQ document to review existing answers:
- Frequently Asked Questions - ReConnect Program (PDF, 263 KB)
- Application General FAQ Document - ReConnect Program (PDF, 228 KB)
- Eligibility FAQ Document - ReConnect Program (PDF, 186 KB)
- Evaluation Criteria and Scoring FAQ Document - ReConnect Program (PDF, 135 KB)
- Environmental FAQ Document - ReConnect Program (PDF, 147 KB)
- Certifications FAQ Document - ReConnect Program (PDF, 116 KB)
- Required Documents FAQ - ReConnect Program (PDF, 82.9 KB)
- Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) (PDF, 336 KB): This document, published on December 12, 2019, outlines the rules and eligibility requirements for the second round of ReConnect program funding.
- Federal Register Notice on Extension of ReConnect Application Window (PDF, 269 KB): This document, published on March 30, 2020, announces the extension of the ReConnect program application window to April 15, 2020.
- Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2018 (PDF, 3.4 MB): Follow this link to access the full details of the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2018 (the Act), passed by Congress in March 2018, which established a new broadband loan and grant pilot program, now called the ReConnect Program.
- FY 2020 Public Notice Response Guide (PDF, 1.9 MB): This document, updated on March 4, 2020, describes how to use the ReConnect Program Public Notice Filings (PNF) tool and submit a Public Notice Response (PNR).