Energy Investment Report
- Payment - payments made directly to producers on a reoccurring basis
- Grant - funding to assist with the development of a project
- Loan guarantee - a loan made by a lender that carries a federal guarantee to mitigate the risk (for additional information see mission area program details)
- Loan - a borrowed sum of money to be paid back with interest
- Combination Loan/Grant - Financial assistance utilizing guaranteed loan and grant funds for the development of a project.
- Net Amount of Assistance - The net amount of money associated with or paid for that investment.