The Data and Records Management Division (DRMD) within the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (OASCR) has responsibility for Information Technology, Information Research Services and Employment and Program records management.
Denise A. Banks, Executive Director, CCRO, serves also as the Acting Director of the Data and Records Management Division (DRMD) within OASCR.
What We Do
DRMD responsibilities consist of oversight and maintenance of OASCR’s website and:
- Information Research Services (IRS)
The IRS call center is staffed by three customer service technicians, one of whom is bilingual (Spanish). This small unit of dedicated staff handles over 6000 employment and USDA program complaint inquiries annually.
Secured Efax: firstname.lastname@example.org
efax number: 1-855-571-6036
For any other inquiries email: Ask USDA
Note: All SNAP related eligibility question/forms please direct to Link: FNS SNAP
or your local SNAP office link: FNS State Directory
- Records Management Services (RMS)
Records management is essential to OASCR in providing timely, accurate, and useful records in accomplishing its mission. RMS is responsible for establishing an effective records management program for OASCR.
RMS’s objectives are to:
- Monitor and control the creation of all records.
- Reduce operating costs through proper maintenance and disposition of records.
- Improve efficiency and productivity of records management.
- Minimize possible litigation risks and holds.
- Safeguard records against unauthorized disclosure.
- Preserve the organizations historical and financial value.
How We Can Help
Program Complaints: 1-866-632-9992 (Toll-free)
Employment Complaints: 1-800-795-3272 (Toll- free)
Customers with disabilities:
1-866-377-8642 (Relay voice users) or 1-800-877-8339 (Local or Federal Relay).
OASCR Web-related services – email at OASCR Webmaster