- December 17, 2020: Trump Administration Sets the Pace for Food Loss and Waste Reduction Efforts to Continue
- November 12, 2020: USDA, EPA Welcome Two New Members as U.S. Food Loss and Waste 2030 Champions
- October 16, 2020: Trump Administration Welcomes Amazon to the U.S. Food Loss and Waste 2030 Champions
- January 21, 2020: Trump Administration Recruits Six New Members as U.S. Food Loss and Waste 2030 Champions
- December 10, 2019: USDA Encourages Food Industry Organizations to Donate with the Good Samaritan Act (PDF, 128 KB)
- October 30, 2019: USDA, EPA, and FDA Announce Partnership with the Food Waste Reduction Alliance
- April 23, 2019: USDA Launches Ace the Waste! Food Waste Contest for Students
- April 9, 2019: USDA, EPA, and FDA Unveil Strategy to Reduce Food Waste
- April 2, 2019: USDA, EPA, and FDA Recognize April as Winning on Reducing Food Waste Month
- October 18, 2018: Trump Administration Launches “Winning on Reducing Food Waste” Initiative
- May 8, 2018: Secretary Perdue Commits to Prioritizing Food Waste Solutions
To see all blogs on the topic of food loss and waste, visit USDA.gov's Food Waste blogs.
- September 23, 2019: USDA Webinar "Reducing Food Loss and Waste"