The U.S. Office of Management and Budget (OMB) has issued guidelines for the peer review of important scientific information before it is disseminated by the Federal government. OMB published its "Final Information Quality bulletin for Peer Review" in the Federal Register on January 14, 2005, at 70 FR 2664-2677. The Bulletin provides specific requirements for peer reviews of highly influential scientific assessments and influential scientific information that are disseminated by Federal agencies, including posting the agenda and plans for such peer review on agency Web sites.
Peer Review Officer
12th & Independence Ave., SW
Washington, DC 20250
The review process for SAP 4.3, "The Effects of Climate Change on Agriculture, Land Resources, Water Resources, and Biodiversity" is complete.
- Comments from June 2007 meeting (PDF, 105 KB)
- Recommendation from February 2008 meeting (PDF, 22.8 KB)
- Final report (PDF, 6.6 MB)
We are grateful to SAP 4.3's expert review panel.
OCE Agenda for Highly Influential Scientific Assessments
- The Effects of Climate Change on Agriculture, Land Resources, Water Resources, and Biodiversity: Climate Change Science Program Synthesis and Assessment Report 4.3 (DOC, 68.5 KB)
OCE Agenda for Influential Scientific Information
- No items fall within this category.