The Creative Media and Broadcast Center (CMBC) is a professional, full service creative studio offering graphic design, video and multimedia production services to clients both within USDA and across the federal sector. CMBC has a Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) in place for communication services to deliver creative, cost-effective communications strategies and products to help you connect with your audiences.
CMBC capabilities and services include:
- Creative Communications Planning and Creation
- Video Field and Studio Production
- Public Awareness, Education, and Social Marketing Campaigns
- Design for Print, Web and Exhibits
- Webinars and Web Streaming
- Illustration and Animation
USDA Radio and Video
CMBC is also home to the USDA radio team. This award-winning team produces thousands of stories each year covering agriculture and consumer topics.
Blanket Purchase Agreement
The Office of Communication, as the managing organization for communications services, provides USDA agencies with a broad spectrum of creative and strategic communications services. The Office of Communication accomplishes this via direct access to vendors through a Communication Services BPA. The BPA will reduce costs and streamline the procurement process for clients.
- Communications Research and Strategic Plan Development
- Integrated Marketing
- Outreach and Engagement
- Media Relations
- Communications Materials and Product Development
- Web Design, Product Development and Management
Main #: 202-720-3628
Director, Creative Media and Broadcast Center