How to Engage in the UN Food Systems Summit
USDA encourages engagement in the UN Food Systems Summit from stakeholders across U.S. food systems and notes several ways to get involved:
- Organize Independent Dialogues, using an easy-to-use Guide and Toolkit.
- Let the world know about actions your business, organization, or coalition is taking to build more sustainable food systems and advance the objectives of the Food Systems Summit by contributing to the U.S. Compendium of Sustainable Food Systems Actions.
- Participate in the five Action Tracks and propose actions via the surveys and forums.
- Review and comment on the Scientific Papers (email for communications with Scientific Group: info[at]sc-fss2021.org).
- Join a UN Food Systems Community to receive and follow updates on Food Systems Summit workstreams (including the Cross-Cutting Levers for Change and becoming a Food Systems Hero) and to engage with food systems’ actors around the world.
- Form coalitions to amplify your voice and use social media to convey your sector’s priorities and message.
Preparations for the UN Food Systems Summit are underway around the world. Don’t wait to share your message.