ezFedGrants (eFG) Grants and Agreements System
ezFedGrants is the USDA solution that will let you apply for and manage USDA grants and agreements online. It’s USDA’s OMB Circular A-123 system of record for processing Federal financial assistance transactions. It provides significant efficiencies to all users managing grant and agreement portfolios.
Get started with a new grant application, check a pending status, and more by logging into ezFedGrants. ezFedGrants works best with Google Chrome.
For assistance using the ezFedGrants Portal, please contact ezFedGrantsemail@example.com. For questions about specific awards, agreements, or policies, please contact the relevant Agency:
- Agricultural Marketing Service (AMS): AMSGrants@usda.gov
- Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (APHIS): ezFedGrants.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Foreign Agricultural Service (FAS): FASGrantQuestions@usda.gov
- National Institute of Food and Agriculture (NIFA): Capacitygrantquestions@usda.gov
- Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS): FPAC.BC.GAD@usda.gov
- Office of Public Partnerships and Public Engagement (OPPE): OASDVFR@usda.gov
- Other Agency Inquires: ezFedGrantsemail@example.com